- New Honolulu law incentivizes building affordable walk-up apartments
- Honolulu construction cost escalation slows, RLB reports show
- Hawaii Pacific Health honored for 'Getting Rid of Stupid Stuff'
- University of Hawaii West Oahu receives $2.5 million grant for STEM education
- Lyft adds Hawaii to its Driver Advisory Council
- SynTech Bioenergy deal to keep green waste from landfills
- Stanford Carr partnership closes on purchase of Hawaii affordable housing portfolio
- Business name hints at location of A&B's next shopping center purchase
- ANA takes delivery of second 'Flying Honu' A380 for Hawaii service ahead of schedule
- Live Well Financial ceases operations
Pacific Data Services
Pacific Data Holidays
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!